Help from an accident Chiropractor in Delray Beach?
reason for that is because typically, a motor vehicle accident will cause “soft tissue” damage (i.e. herniated vertebral discs) which
has the potential to cause lifetime discomfort, pain and suffering.
Common characteristics of auto accident injuries:
- Low grade headache
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Radiating pain or numbness in arms,
- Stiffness in the back or neck regions
- Confusion, disorientation, anxiety
Why see a Chiropractor after your auto accident?
What does a Chiropractor do when you’ve been injured in an auto accident?
- Exam, x-rays, consultation and diagnosis of symptoms.
- Initiate a chiropractic treatment plan of care for sustained injuries including chiropractic adjustments and manipulations; physiotherapy such as ultrasound, electrical muscle stimulation, traction, trigger point therapy, cold laser therapy, therapeutic exercises, patient education and instruction for lifestyle changes and exercises.
- Regular re-exams to evaluate the patient’s progress.
- Refer the patient to any specialists (orthopedists or pain management) or diagnosti c testing as needed for complete and overall care of the injuries
How long does Chiropractic care take to recover from auto injuries?
How are my medical bills paid?
methods of payment:
Meet Our Team
Kristina Jensen, D.C.
Dr. Jensen has been practicing in Delray Beach since 1996 and has been associated with Inner Health Chiropractic (formerly Gold Coast Chiropractic) for over 20 years. Dr. Jensen grew up in Lighthouse Point, FL, and received her B.S. degree from the University of Florida in 1987. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Life Chiropractic College in 1994 and moved back to South Florida in 1996. The techniques she utilizes are primarily Thompson Drop, Full Spine, Flexion-Distraction, Activator, Upper Cervical and Extremity Manipulation.
Questions? We have answers!
INNER HEALTH CHIROPRACTIC.